Wilton, Conn. — June 28
Training JumpStart LLC Ltd. announced the release of extensions and enhancements of its hosted software-as-a-service, the Training JumpStart Portal, which enables enterprises to launch a private-branded portal for producing, deploying, selling and delivering their online, on-demand testing and courses comprising any digital media created with any desktop application tools. Training offerings range from individual courses purchased a la carte to B2B online sales of learning paths.
The Training JumpStart Portal Release 11.2 offers three new features to extend focus on the commercialization of on-demand e-learning for B2B as well as B2C commerce:
1. Management of client enterprises: payment online or offline via purchase orders for “blocks of seats” that client enterprise coordinators can further allocate; enterprise usage tracking, allowing clients to manage and track their own enterprise’s usage and training compliance.
2. Prerequisite enforcement, final tests and certificates are established per training track or course.
3. Additional reports based around enterprise clients.
Other 11.2 features include:
• True streaming of training videos or narrated presentations over a distributed server network, enable enhanced security and global availability with high performance.
• PDF Viewers with enhanced security that optionally disable the ability to download, save, print or copy sensitive intellectual property.
• More reporting for portal owners regarding portal usage by company, by user, and by course. Instructors of courses with instructor-led components can view participant responses to pre-tests or surveys for their own classes, while managers at the learners’ client enterprise can run reports to track usage and performance for their own enterprise.
• Learners can participate in surveys, evaluations and course ratings and view cumulative course ratings.
• Integrated discussion forums per course or class.
• Site owners employ their custom training-related vocabulary and phrasing in all user interaction by leveraging the Training JumpStart Customizable Vocabulary facility, not only in proprietary trainingware, but also in portal messages, captions, report headings and specific notifications.
• Establish training tracks/learning paths with enforcement of prerequisites.
Source: Training JumpStartFiled under: Technology