Check out what learning leaders were reading this week.
- The 6 Skills Every Active Leader Needs: No one said being a good leader was easy. It takes a lot of energy, focus and most of all a lot of learning.
- 5 Ways to Learn Faster: In the quest to grow as a leader and as a person, you need others’ help, you need to fail fast, and it won’t hurt to make your own luck.
- Are You a Perceptive Leader? Perceptive leaders have six traits or talents that can make all the difference when it comes to creating a workplace where things get done.
- The Growing Role of Microlearning: How do executives see the learning and development budget? Is it a cost, an investment, or a combination of the two?
- Help Managers Manage Tough Talks: Avoiding tough conversations doesn’t leave employees or the company in a better place. Fortunately, managers can develop their ability to confront problems head on.