These were the top five stories on CLOmedia.com for the week of September 26.
- Design Thinking for All: Working with a customer-centric approach is as essential to the business as it is to learning and development. Products and services, like learning initiatives, live and die by how well employees know their audience.
- How to Cultivate Accidental Genius: Serendipity is an important part of the creative process, and it’s often misunderstood. If learning leaders cultivate its tenets, however, the results can be outstanding.
- 3 Tips for Truly Effective Workplace Learning: Harness the power of video learning, create a collaborative culture with employee-generated content, and drive engagement with targeted content to really boost learning impact.
- The Power of Storytelling at Vi: Vi learning and HR leader Judy Whitcomb loves a good story, and those connections — those potential lessons — reveal, shape and enhance learning’s impact in the organization.
- LinkedIn Offers Premium Members Learning In-Channel: The world’s largest professional social network is expanding its platform to offer learning.