These were the top five stories on CLOmedia.com for the week of June 27.
- There Is No ‘I’ in Team When It Comes to Emotional Intelligence: What would happen if we looked at learning and performance from a team rather than solely an individual perspective?
- Management L&D Like You Mean It: Learning leaders are missing out on opportunities to improve results by not managing their departments and programs like a business.
- Leadership Development Pushes Past Comfort: A company’s business may not be in a danger zone, but leadership development efforts can’t wait until it is.
- We Need to Rethink the Classroom: The classroom shouldn’t be replaced. Instead, it should be freed to play a new and exciting role in learning delivery.
- CLO Roadmaps: Collaborative Learning: How to plan, do and review collaborative learning at your company.