These were the top five stories on CLOmedia.com for the week of June 6.
- Are You Guilty of Talent Hoarding? Companies that keep talented employees in their current position at all costs are hurting themselves.
- Action Learning Can Accelerate Team Psychological Safety: Psychological safety can do great things for team performance. And why not? If team members feel safe and it’s easier to build trust — that helps elevate performance.
- 5 Issues That Plague Learning: Some learning problems never end. The challenge is to make sure that they aren’t still being written about in 10 years.
- Big Data, Analytics and L&D: Learning leaders are missing opportunities to isolate the impact of learning and demonstrate to nonbelievers the power of strong sponsorship and reinforcement.
- Why Agility Means Survival in Any Market: As fluid and uncertain as today’s business environment is, the need for agility in business and talent isn’t going anywhere.