Here’s the recap, the top five stories on CLOmedia.com for the week of May 30.
- Onboarding for Midcareer Leaders: Midcareer moves can be risky. For these leaders to be successful, it’s important to take a different approach with onboarding.
- ATD 2016: Are Your Leaders Vulnerable, Concerned about Employees? ATD’s 2016 International Conference and Exposition offered learning and development professionals key lessons on leadership.
- Making the Right Choice When There Is None: The most informed, most effective decision comes down to the tools and strategies in place to improve learning and development.
- Engaging All Generations in a Multigenerational Workforce: The U.S. workforce is a multigenerational one. Companies that want to keep a competitive edge will adapt to meet diverse workforce needs.
- Deliberately Developing Millennials: There is an integrated, systemic way to inspire and draw engagement from millennials and future generations.
And in other news …
Found this an interesting read with some possible implications for learning and development in the future: 13, right now: This is what it’s like to grow up in the age of likes, lols and longing out of The Washington Post.
Filed under: Learning DeliveryTagged with: recap