Here were the top five stories on CLOmedia.com the week of April 11.
- Bring Standards to the Learning Profession: If you don’t report effectiveness, efficiency and outcomes, your company won’t have a complete picture of learning and why there are expenses and liabilities.
- Leaders, Here’s to Not Being Normal: Transitioning from individual contributor to leadership success is not an ordinary road to travel. But successful leaders aren’t normal, and that’s a good thing.
- UL’s Unique Look at Development: UL’s program pushes its participants outside of their comfort zones.
- The 4Dx Port in a Learning Storm: Executive education programs like MIT Sloan’s are exploring virtual learning delivery methods to engage leaders where they are.
- Learning Plays a Pivotal Role in Diversity and Inclusion: Learning leaders are in the perfect position to advance organizational diversity — and they should.
On Another Note …
Fast Company shares several key lessons from The Harvard Innovation Lab…
Work has you on the go a great deal already but The New York Times offers some insight into earning miles and points when you aren’t traveling at 36,000 feet.
… and find out what cities a new study says college graduates are flocking to, courtesy of USA Today.Filed under: Learning DeliveryTagged with: recap