Let’s see what the top five stories from CLOmedia.com were for the week of Feb. 1.
- Accenture Connects Learning to the Business: To meet the demands of an industry reliant on its workers’ skills, Accenture makes learning happen via some interesting connections.
- How Serving Leaders Raise the Performance Bar: Servant leaders’ consistent efforts to demonstrate and signal expectations for high performance create confidence, competence and continuous improvement.
- Are You Wasting Leadership Development Investments? U.S. companies spend billions on leadership development each year. Without executive sponsorship, however, a good chunk of that money may be completely wasted.
- Wanted: Employees With Grit: Grit might not roll off the tongue when identifying admirable employee traits, but perhaps it should.
- Learning Needs a Makeover: Rapidly changing workforce learning preferences demand it.
On Another Note …
Here’s this beautiful New York Times feature on the personality and social lives of trees.
… some TED Talks to help you create and maintain good habits shared by Inc.
… and here’s an assessment via Harvard Business Review to see if your team thinks digitally.Filed under: Learning DeliveryTagged with: accenture, grit, leadership development, learning, performance, servant leadership