Take a break from sweeping the leaves off your lawn with these top five stories from CLOmedia.com for the week of Oct. 12.
1. Say Goodbye to Competency Frameworks: The era of the yearly performance review is over. Competency frameworks are next for review.
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Millennial Mind: Despite unemployment and underemployment, members of Gen Y say they're prepared for the workforce and feel confident about their future.
3. 2015 Learning in Practice Winners: Chief Learning Officer magazine is proud to announce the winners of the 2015 Learning in Practice Awards.
4. Learning Behavior Change from Criminals: Behavior change is tough to achieve no matter who you are.
5. Robots Are Coming: More companies are deploying technology, linked with individual data on past consumption, to tailor learning experiences to the individual and predict what types of content they might need and when they need it.
On Another Note …
What celebrities can teach organizations about social media, from The Wall Street Journal.
Also from The Wall Street Journal, how office 'bad guys' deal with the role.
Finally, seven hobbies science says will make you smarter, via Entrepreneur.Filed under: Learning Delivery