Here's to the last full week of March. Before going out to enjoy what we hope is lamb-like weather, take a look at the top stories from Chief Learning Officer.
1. You're Stressing Me Out: Learning organizations can help employees get the best of their stress by helping them recognize and manage the symptoms.
2. Podcasts: Gen Y's New Obsession?: Editors Ladan Nikravan and Frank Kalman discuss what could be the next wave of viral learning delivery.
3. Google, GE and Goldman Sachs: Pursuing Positive Energy: Workforce consultant Shani Magosky explains how some of the biggest organizations boost energy and optimism through culture.
4. The View from the Top: Sure, your C-suite is on board with learning as part of doing business. But don't think that lets you off the hook when it comes to strategy, delivery and metrics.
5. The 5 E’s of Manager-to-Employee Coaching: More than two-thirds of managers are not engaged in their employees’ career development, but learning leaders can fix that with a little TLC — teaching leaders to coach.
On another note…
A new Steve Jobs biography looks at how the Apple CEO had to reboot his leadership skills to become a better boss. Read Mashable's story here.
The Washington Post offered this definitive guide that can tell you if a robot is about to take over your job. Read here.
Speaking of robots, don't be one. A recent scientific study finds humor makes meetings more productive. Read here.Filed under: Learning Delivery, Talent Management