Mountain View, Calif. – June 29
Expertus, a provider of learning software and services, announced Tuesday an updated feature set for its ExpertusONE product focused on training channel partners. While discussions of “sales force readiness” and “product readiness” are increasing in frequency, ExpertusONE is a learning platform offering dispersed sales forces a broad range of learning, collaboration and knowledge access tools within a personalized environment.
ExpertusONE for Partner Channels was created for executives responsible for the performance of large, geographically dispersed partner channels, selling complex, rapidly changing products.
“Channel partner relationships are a critical sales component for many companies, yet risking under-performance because of poor training, a lack of knowledge, or lost partner attention has historically been a challenge,” said Ramesh Ramani, founder and CEO of Expertus.
ExpertusONE for Partner Channels is a cloud-based channel partner readiness platform that may improve channel productivity and effectiveness by providing partner personnel with a destination for learning, collaboration and access to all available knowledge assets. Built from the ground up, it gives all channel partners rapid access to everything they need to maintain the knowledge required to effectively perform their roles.
Features of ExpertusONE for Partner Channels include:
• Semantic Search – May allow partners find the resources they need for sales success.
• Real-time Visibility, Reporting and Analytics – May provide information to improve partner program decision-making.
• eCommerce – Which may grow and manage commerce with shopping carts, multiple payment methods and bundling/training credit management.
• Global Availability – It is available year-round and at anytime.
• Cloud-based Application Delivery – May eliminate hardware and software installation time and improves global performance utilizing experienced implementation specialists.
• Single User Interface – Offers a set of Web 2.0 features such as a personalized learning calendar; announcements and alerts; new, featured, and most popular content; and content ratings to focus each individual’s attention on what will be most useful to them.
• Social Sharing Tools (including blogs, wikis, chat and expert lists) – May enable the partner community to leverage the knowledge of its best people by dynamically creating and sharing user-generated assets.
• Dynamic Learning Paths (based on each individual’s role, profile and goals) – May accelerate competency and build confidence by clearly showing exactly the learning steps needed and progress to date.
• Localization Capabilities (such as multi-language and multi-currency) – May facilitate effective global deployment.
• Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Approach – Offers application support services and a clear fee structure.
Source: ExpertusFiled under: Performance Management, Talent Management, Technology