The Chief Learning Officer magazine Learning In Practice Awards recognize the best and the brightest minds in the corporate learning industry. The 2007 CLO Learning In Practice Awards will honor those industry leaders who have demonstrated excellence in the design and delivery of workforce learning and development programs. The awards will be presented at the Chief Learning Officer magazine Fall 2007 Symposium on October 2. David Vance, former president of Caterpillar University and Chief Learning Officer magazine’s 2006 CLO of the Year, will deliver the keynote address on “The Importance of Learning and Development for Corporate Profitability, Economic Growth and the Creation of Wealth.”
The Chief Learning Officer magazine 2007 Learning in Practice Awards categories are:
- Chief Learning Officer of the Year: The CLO of the Year creates the vision for change in her/his organization and strategically deploys its training resources to achieve defined business goals and add value for the stakeholders, including the employees.
- The Business Impact Awards: Learning executives who have demonstrated measurable business impact of their workforce development programs in the past year.
- The Innovation Awards: Learning executives who have successfully applied emerging technologies and/or methodologies to create a stimulating and engaging combination of content and modalities in the past year.
- The Leadership Awards: Learning executives who have demonstrably extended their power and influence within their organization in the past year.
- The Magellan Awards: Learning executives who have delivered development initiatives to geographically dispersed and/or culturally and linguistically diverse audiences internally and/or externally in the past year.
- The Vanguard Awards: Learning executives who have either launched an enterprise learning function or overhauled existing workforce development initiatives in the past year.
Vendor Awards: Given to a vendor that has demonstrated outstanding performance in a particular category during the past year. The nomination for all LIP vendor awards will require submission of a relevant and brief case study (1,000 words or fewer) with a particular client, as well as a point of contact at the client organization.
- Outsourcing: For vendors that have taken over all or a portion of an organization’s learning and development function in the past year.
- Technology: For vendors that have rolled out an innovative and effective new learning technology or product suite for a client in the past year.
- Content: For vendors that have created superior customized and/or off-the-shelf learning content in the past year.
- Customer Service: For vendors that have demonstrated a commitment to top-notch implementation, maintenance and support around a client’s learning solution in the past year.
LIP award form is temporarily down for maintenance.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back soon! –>
Click here to register for the CLO Fall 2007 Symposium and attend the Learning In Practice Awards on Tuesday, October 2.
For more information on the CLO Fall Symposium, visit CLOevents.com.