We’re known for our coffee, but our people make us famous.
Starbucks Coffee Company, one of the most recognized and fastest growing brands in the world, and just named number 11 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work List and number 3 in Fortune’s Most Admired Companies is seeking a talented professional for a significant enterprise training leadership role located in Seattle Washington.
This position reports directly to the enterprise leader of organization and partner development and will work collaboratively across all business units to define and implement the enterprise learning strategy and solutions to ensure that Starbucks partners will continue to grow both personally and professionally and that the organization will be prepared to meet its stated growth objectives. This individual will have state of the art knowledge in all facets of training design and delivery modalities and will also have the interpersonal and leadership capabilities to forge solid partnerships across all business units with business leaders, learning leaders and partner resources generalists. The role requires significant strategic thought leadership in terms of how learning can continue to contribute to both individual and organizational success. This person will also be able to lead and grow a team of highly skilled learning professionals who are responsible for multiple diverse projects.
Some key projects that this role will be working on are:
- Implementation of an enterprise-wide University learning structure
- Design, development and implementation of the future enterprise learning strategy
- The review and re-design as necessary of enterprise wide curriculum at all levels
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- Consulting experience with senior management and learning professionals
- Large scale project management
- Design, development and implementation of a corporate university
- Budget and vendor management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to apply sound business principles and practices to project management and change management processes
- Knowledge and experience leading large, global and geographically dispersed instructional design and delivery teams
- State-of-the Art knowledge of learning and development techniques and tools
- Knowledge of learning metrics
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- M.A./PHD preferred
ABOUT Starbucks Coffee Company
Starbucks Corporation is the leading retailer, roaster and brand of specialty coffee in the world, with approximately 9,000 retail locations in North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim. The Company is committed to offering the highest quality coffee and the Starbucks Experience while conducting its business in ways that produce social, environmental and economic benefits for communities in which it does business.Filed under: Uncategorized